The main body of your page is created under the Content Section using features called "Widgets." These Widgets allow you to customize the layout and content of your site beyond what a text editor provides, without requiring you to know or write any code.
The Accordion Widget allows you to add an expandable content section that will reveal content to a user when the user clicks on the title. This helps users quickly find relevant information on a page by only displaying content related to a title they have selected.
1. Select the Accordion Widget
- Use the existing Widget item, or click the green plus sign at the right of the existing Widget to add a new section to the Content Section
- Expand the Content Section item on the Page Builder edit screen
- In the drop-down, select Accordion
2. Fill out the Accordion Content
- The Title field will always be displayed and should indicate what kind of content will be contained in the accordion item. Titles are often used for the Question text in a FAQ area, or to introduce a topic for a collection of text or links.
- The Content field is what will be displayed when the title is clicked.
- Once you have added your content you can continue adding and editing other Widgets, or click the Save & Preview button at the top right of the edit screen to save your changes.